Darkness Saves Me Banner

Saturday, February 2, 2019

Review: Children Of Eldair #1

This chapter opens up with us learning about the God and Goddess and how they made Eldair. So I take it that me and someone else love each other enough we can make our own world? Cool :).


Next we meet the main character Koe who is a Sorcerer. He ends up saving a girl from things called Flesh eaters. Yes they're definitely creepy. Oh cool Koe healed her.


We see him talk to her while she's in a coma for a month and a half if I remember correctly. Wait did the Flesh eaters cause that? And if so is there a way to wipe them out so that doesn't happen to anyone else? Anyways the second charcter finally wakes up and we find out that her name is Embera.


We find out that she has nightmares about the past and cries when she sees herself in the mirror. I understand how you feel Embera I'm scared of my own reflection sometimes to. I've never cried while looking at myself but I make sure not to look directly at the mirror or I have to leave the room. And yes I'm being very serious when I say my own reflection scares me sometimes.


This chapter ends with Koe taking Embera to the The Gazing Pond where he reads and connects stars to help her find her friends. So she's from earth huh. I wonder how she got to Eldair. This first chapter was pretty good and the artwork was amazing. I can't wait to find out more about Eldair and all the characters. And I really want Koes staff. You can buy the first volume at www.eldair.com or if you want you can just read every chapter online since this is a webcomic but I'd definitely suggest buying the first and second volume :). I give this chapter a 10 out of 10.


Things I learned from this chapter. Never go where the Flesh eaters are if you're in Eldair unless you want to be put in a coma.



Subscribe to me on YouTube it's free :). I promise that none of my videos will put you in a coma. Follow me on twitter @Deadm15 and like my facebook page at www.facebook.com/deadm15fans

No comments:

Post a Comment