Darkness Saves Me Banner

Wednesday, February 13, 2019

Review: Spider-Man/Deadpool #17

This issue opens up with Spider-Man, Isty and Deadpool all talking to themselves or different people. We see that Spider-Man is talking to a little girl, Isty is just talking while she kills people and Deadpool is loosing his marbles after dying and going to hell. At least this storyline I'm following. The last two issues confused the hell out of me but that's because I wasn't reading that big crossover.


Next we see Spider-Man and Deadpool talk. Man Mephisto must be all powerful cause for Deadpool to not rember that he's the one that added Spider-Man to Weasels evil plan makes me think he's got more power than anyone in the Marvel Universe. Or maybe when it comes to Peters life he holds that much power. I still think that Peter will realize in the future that the deal he made with Mephisto was the best one cause him and Gwen should be together.


Really Spider-Man you'd put Deadpools daughter in danger. You jerk. Hopefully Wade can stop the transmitter in time.


The next few pages are of Spider-Man vs Itsy Bitsy. These scenes are brought to you in part by a shit ton of heavy dialogue. Oh cool Deadpool joined the fight again.


Dam Spider-Man is dark he just flung Itsy Bitsy into his Sun-In-A-Box. This issue ends with Deadpool and Spider-Man fighting each other. Artwork was good. As for the story it was really good. In an odd way I like this dark version of Spider-Man. Oh and the action scenes were dope as hell. I give this issue a 10 out of 10.


Things I learned from this issue. That Spider-Mam must think the Spider-Man suit Doc Ock built is cool cause he still has it. Though in my opinion this Spider-Man will never be as cool as Supieror Spider-Man. Sadly both of them aren't as cool as Spider-Gwen.





Subscribe to me on YouTube it's free :). I promise never to put you in a sun-in-a-box. Follow me on twitter @Deadm15 and like my facebook page at www.facebook.com/deadm15fans

No comments:

Post a Comment