Darkness Saves Me Banner

Sunday, February 24, 2019

Review: Redd Velvette #2

This issue opens up with Lass falling in the mud. I think Lass did that on purpose so her and Redd could have some fun.


See told you they're definitely having fun. The scenes with these two are just cute. I wouldn't complain if we got to see an issue just about them.


Oh no not Ramson again. I don't like him. Your probably thinking no duh that's how it should be. Haha Bill just lost whatever he ate after seeing what Redd did to Ramson.


Dam that storm is beautiful looking. I'd take pictures of it but where as I'm trying to keep the pictures friendly I wasn't able to get a shot of it without getting a nude Lass and Redd in the photo. Anyways we see what the storm does one the island as well on Ramson's ship. Poor Bill Demona just fried you like a bucket of KFC. Dammit now I want KFC.


This issue ends with Ramson's ship getting destroyed and his princess saving his life. Haha no Ramson you are not amazing. Artwork was amazing. I mean of Course it was. As was the story it was both funny and cute. I highly suggest getting this series in print form or by going to https://www.comixology.com/Redd-Velvette/comics-series/71104 hopefully I got the correct info in there for you guys. I give this issue a 10 out of 10.


Favorite Page: Would have to be that page where Captain Demona destroys Ramson's ship. Like dam I would not want to fuck with her ever.


Things I learned from this issue. Not to kiss Captain Demona unless you want to be fried like a bucket of KFC.





Subscribe to me on YouTube it's free :). If I get to one million subscribers well have a party with lots of food and ice cream including a couple buckets of KFC. Follow me on twitter @Deadm15 and like my facebook page at www.facebook.com/deadm15fans

No comments:

Post a Comment