Darkness Saves Me Banner

Friday, February 22, 2019

Review: The Batman Who Laughs #1

This issue opens up with Batmans happiest memory. Mine sadly is when I first realized that I loved my ex. I need a new one though.


Is Batman really fighting guys on moving houses? I had to laugh when I heard what the Batman insurance policies were called. Like really?


Oh look it's a dead Bruce Wayne. No not this Bruce a different Bruce. Does your head hurt yet. Also why is everything that Batman has called a bat something? I get he's Batman but why put bat before everything you have? I highly doubt the other superheros do that.


Next we see Batman kill a bunch of guards and Joker at Arkham Asylum. Wait it was really Hell Raiser.... Sorry I meant Batman Who Laughs.


This issue ends with the real joker dying in the Bat cave and Batman getting infected with his super toxin. So is Joker gonna stay dead this time? Artwork was pretty good. I still don't like the feel of the new paper that DC Comics puts in their books. The story wasn't to bad. I think I like Hell Raiser.... Sorry Batman Who Laughs. I give this issue a 10 out of 10.


Favorite Page: Definitely that last one. Why you ask? Well cause it made me laugh to :).


Things I learned from this issue. That Batman is pretty fucking scary when he kills people. I say make a horror movie about Batman finally snapping and killing people. Or just do one about Batman Who laughs. Either one would be good.





Subscribe to me on YouTube it's free :). Batman who laughs will be my next guest. Follow me on twitter @Deadm15 and like my facebook page at www.facebook.com/deadm15fans

No comments:

Post a Comment