Darkness Saves Me Banner

Tuesday, February 26, 2019

Review: Children Of Eldair #4

Well this chapter didn't open up on a good note. Was that Flesh Eater showing Embera visions? And if so if what and why? I hope things get better for Embera in the future.



Dam Kian has fire powers on his side. Also note to self Flesh Eaters hate fire. Either that or it kills them but I'll make a mental note of it to be safe.


We learn that elves go through some sort of ceremony that allows them to store the energy of Amara in their hair which is where they get their power from. Well I'm growing my hair out which means I'll be able to store lots of energy in it and have lots of power right?


I loved reading the pages about the Goddess and  Princess Hamaras dream. This chapter ends with the gang getting close to Nuam La. Artwork was amazing. As for the story it was scary and then really intriguing. I feel like I learned alot more about this series and the world their in without being bored to death. I have to say that with each chapter I'm liking this series more and more. I give this chapter a 10 out of 10. Want to read this series? Then go to www.eldair.com I suggest buying a copy of Volume 1 and 2. Trust me it won't bore you to death. In fact it'll make you want to grow your hair out, pack a bag and go to Eldair yourself :).


Favorite Page: That page where Embera was in a dark world or something. The colors on that page stuck out to me oddly enough.


Things I learned from this chapter. That I definitely want to grow out my hair even more so that when I go to Eldair I can go through with the ceremony and store energy in my hair :).






Subscribe to me on YouTube it's free :). I think I'll record videos of my hair getting longer now :). Follow me on twitter @Deadm15 and like my facebook page at www.facebook.com/deadm15fans

No comments:

Post a Comment