Darkness Saves Me Banner

Thursday, February 14, 2019

Review: Axiom Man #1

This issue opens up with Axiom Man reparing one of his gauntlets. I'm hoping I like this issue cause I've only seen him in like three or four Paradox Girl issues.


We get to meet the villain of this issue. Her name is Maxidrone Override. Her drones are pretty cool. Also does any of the banks she go to not have any security guards? Cause this one looks like it doesn't.


We get a bit of an action scene between Axiom Man and Maxidrone Override. Wait so he takes out all her drones except the one that he gives back to her... Why give it back if she's just gonna get arrested? Oh so that's what C.R.A.Z.Y is. I thought it was what is happening to me now ever since I broke up with my crazy ex after she cheated on me and used me. Why does she drive me crazy you ask. Well cause I still love her after everything she's done and that drives me crazy. Like stop loving her self.


Man I think I really just went crazy or I'm tripping on acid cause I swear that Axiom Man went to candy land or something. Maybe this whole comic is laced with shit that makes people trip. I litterly am confused by what happened in those next few pages. All I know is the whole place is made of candy and my fat ass wants to eat it right now.


This issue ends with Maxidrone Override agreeing to work for C.R.A.Z.Y and Axiom Man going home. The artwork was pretty good none of the colors hurt my eyes. And the story wasn't to bad mind you it's not as good as Paradox Girl in my mind but I wouldn't mind reading another issue or two if they make more. I give this issue a 7 out of 10.


Things I learned from this issue. That I want that fairy's gun. I mean I'm pretty sure I was tripping when I saw the fairy but still I want her gun.




Subscribe to me on YouTube it's free :). Yes when I trip out again I'll record it for you guys :). Follow me on twitter @Deadm15 and like my facebook page at www.facebook.com/deadm15fans

No comments:

Post a Comment