Darkness Saves Me Banner

Tuesday, February 12, 2019

Review: Dark White #3

This issue opens up with Oracle yelling for Lord Vega to come and raise the glass so he can have some water. You know this series is very sad at moments. Like this one for example.


We see Oracle watch all of Titus different lords. Man Death is creepy. Also I'm with Oracle I would not want to talk to Death or even have him in my head. See creepy he just told Oracle that his kind in the pit will be eaten when Titus goes up top. Oh hey this series is also hella dark at times so I'd suggest not reading it to your kids as a bedtime story.


Next we see Oracle in a vision that takes place in the past with three young charcters. They are Presaya, Ronto-Arc and Ares.


Anyways we see Presaya and Ares play together until they find a dead elf. Oh no shits gonna hit the fan. Dam no wonder Ronto-Arc likes Ares so much she's got just as much fire and rage as he does. Seriously they just insulted each other back and fourth for awhile there.


Oh cool we get to meet Boma who's Ares father. Aww I like him. Dam he is scary when he turns into a wolf without the aid of the full moon. Note to self when I become a werewolf don't try and turn into a wolf without aid from the full moon.


We see a battle between elves and wolves. Oh no those two scenes are chock full of stuff that'll make you cry when you read it. I feel so bad for Ronto-Arc. Artwork was amazing as was the story. First it creeped me out, made me feel at peace and then shot my heart a few times making me feel pain and sadness. I give this issue a 10 out of 10. I don't have issues four right now but I plan on buying it soon. I hope she'll release issues five and six soon. So far she's still on chapter six. You can read this great story over at www.darkwhitecomic.com after you read it buy the first four issues from her. Trust me you'll  want these stories in your home :).


Things I learned from this issue. That even though Death creeps me out something he said to Oracle made me think about my ex and ask myself why do I still love her and want to be her friend even after all the pain she's put me through why do I still want her in my life even though she used me and took tons of money from me. I'll probably never know but until I find the answers and get over her I'll be stuck in my own little prison like Oracle.





Subscribe to me on YouTube it's free :). I promise not to call you names. Follow me on twitter @Deadm15and like my facebook page at www.facebook.com/deadm15fans

No comments:

Post a Comment