Darkness Saves Me Banner

Thursday, February 7, 2019

Review: Outcast #20

This issue opens up where the last issue left off. I'm sure when this episode airs on TV every woman will think it's the best thing on the planet. I mean heck they liked fifty shades of grey and I hear the dude in that movie was abusive so I'm sure they'd like seeing an old guy lock a young man in his sex dungeon.


Wait why are we going back in time. I want to know if Kyle will escape it not. Dammit. Anyways we see Reverend Anderson banging on Kyles door and yelling his name. Reverend if I were Kyle I wouldn't want to talk to you either. Half the time you claim what a holy man you are and that you've cast those demons out. Yet I don't think a holy man gambles, drinks or smokes so no you're not holy and no you definitely don't have the power to cast demons out of people.


Anyways later on we see Reverend Anderson run into Allison. I love how she follows him to the dudes house and doesn't even try to stop him from kicking the door in. I'd hate to have Reverend Anderson as my Reverend.


Next we see Allison go to Ambers school and talk to the principal and some creepy lady who smiled way to much during their conversation. Why is everyone and their dog staring at Allison and Amber as they leave the school? You guys are fucking creepy as hell.


We see Reverend Anderson talk to Brians wife who kept clenching her fist. Is she a demon to? Or did Sydney tell her he'd help but that if she told anyone where Brian really was he'd kill him instead. Jeez the Reverend is doing some questionable in this issue. He just tailed Brains wife to a house and is now jumping the fence. And now he's watching some kinky stuff happen. This issue ends with two people standing behind Reverend Anderson as he watches the kinky stuff happen in the sex dungeon. Artwork was pretty good. And yes the story didn't go the route I wanted it to but it wasn't bad. I hope Allison doesn't let Mrs. creepy smiles lady put Amber in that school. I give this issue a 10 out of 10.


Things I learned from this issue. If you claim to be a holy man even though you may gamble, drink and smoke. If you claim to be one and say you have the power of god in your side then you have the right to kick someones door down like Reverend Anderson did in this issue.





Subscribe to me on YouTube it's free :). I promise never to kick your door down. Follow me on twitter @Deadm15 and like my facebook page at www.facebook.com/deadm15fans

No comments:

Post a Comment