Darkness Saves Me Banner

Saturday, June 27, 2015

Review: Widows Web #1

So in this issue we meet Tissa and Dahlia who work at a place called the bad barrel. We also meet a bunch of teens who try to fake their age just to get some bear. Which doesn't work... well no duh that crap normally never does unless you're smart about it. We also meet Pterra and his group of friends who take him to a bar so he can move on and find a new girl. Oh wow looks like him and Dahlia are giving each other googly eyes. Did I mention Dahlia is hot, yes I'd tap that. Our drunk teens go to a creepy amusement park. Well this isn't going to end well. We also meet an old soldier who now spends his time getting drunk. Well when I get old guess that's what I'll do except for the bar fight and hurting Dahlias new love interest. We also meet Roach the muscle of the bar. Wouldyou look at that our teens fell in the catacombs under the amusement park... see knew something bad would happen. This issue ends with the teens getting wrapped in Dahlias web. Artwork was amazing. I give this issue a 10 out of 10. Remember if you ever want to get the girl get the shit beat out of you by the guy you're trying to save her from cause that will impress her I guess.

Sites to check out:
www.dirkmanning.com
www.theravengregory.com
www.newcomicday.net
www.facebook.com/blackboxtv
www.comicfrontline.com
www.superknockedup.com
www.amberunmasked.com

Subscribe to me on YouTube it's free :). Follow me on Twitter @Deadm15 and like my Facebook page at www.facebook.com/deadm15fans

No comments:

Post a Comment