Darkness Saves Me Banner

Thursday, June 4, 2015

Review: Reanimator #2

So this issue opens up with Susan Greene punching a punching bag with Herbert West face on it. Susan and Herbert go alligator hunting but instead encounter zombies... oh heck yes I love the walking dead. What do you mean this isn't the walking dead? Darn I wanted to see more of Maggie being hot and killing zombies. Homer Susan and Herberts boat driver tells Susan about his sticky fluids. Really? Why do some guys think if tgey tell a girl that stuff that they'll automatically want to bang them? This issue ends with us finding out who the vasulim is. Yes I knew that's who it was! :). Artwork was good. I give this issue a 10 out of 10. Remember if you ever want to pick up a woman just tell her about your sticky fluids.

Sites to check out:
www.dirkmanning.com
www.facebook.com/blackboxtv
www.newcomicday.net
www.superknockedup.com
www.comicfrontline.com
www.amberunmasked.com

Subscribe to me on YouTube it's free :). Follow me on Twitter @Deadm15 and like my Facebook page at www.facebook.com/deadm15fans

No comments:

Post a Comment