Darkness Saves Me Banner

Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Review: Deathstroke #1

So in this issue we meet Deathstroke aka Slade Wilson. We find out that he's been hired to kill some odd looking guy named Possum. We also meet Angelica who he fucks and gets information from... geez he's lucky. We see slade kill some people but come back to find Angelica in a room full of dead bodies with Possum tied to a chair... I get the feeling that something bad is gonna happen. Yep I was right you just got your face smashed in Angelica and looks like Deathstroke got his ears hurt by a phone. Wait really? Next we see Deathstroke kill Possum. Wait he's still alive really? I'm guessing there's more people like Slade. This issue ends with Salde passing out near some old man. Artwork was pretty good. I give this issue a 10 out of 10. Always make sure that when you tie someone up your trying to integrate that they don't get lose or else you'll get your face smashed in.

Sites to check out:
www.dirkmanning.com
www.facebook.com/blackboxtv
www.newcomicday.net
www.superknockedup.com
www.comicfrontline.com
www.amberunmasked.com

Subscribe to me on YouTube it's free :). Follow me on Twitter @Deadm15 and like my Facebook page at www.facebook.com/deadm15fans

No comments:

Post a Comment