Darkness Saves Me Banner

Monday, June 29, 2015

Review: Outcast #1

So this issue opens up with a mom and her daughter fighting about her being fifteen and dating a 19 year old while her son just eats in the background. By the looks of this family I'm going to suspect that something is terribly wrong. See told you the son is eating his finger and saying he's still hungry. Which right away the mom thinks he's possed... um maybe he's not. Maybe he's just trying to get attention since it doesn't seem like you paid much attention to him or maybe he's actually hungry and you guys are really poor. I mean if my family was poor and I was really hungry I'd start eating myself to. Next we meet the reverend who is smoking and playing poker. Wait I thought holy men didn't gamble and play poker? I don't think it's a wise idea to have his try to get a demon out of your child. See he's unsuccessful and got you kicked in the face by your possed or hungry attention seeking son. Next we meet Kyle Barnes who basically sleeps in late and gets woken up by some lady who bangs on his door to get him up. Anyways she takes him into town which is where the reverend finds him and as if he'll help him get the deamon out of the hungry attention seeking kid. Kyle ends up helping him and gets called an outcast. Wait what does that mean now I need to read more to figure out why he got called that. Anyways Kyle does a better job of getting the deamon out of the hungry attention seeking kid. See knew the reverend wasn't a good choice. Also the cops don't arest Kyle cause the cop is good friends with the reverend and the mom is thankful for Kyles help. Really? I mean ya he got the deamon out but jn the process beat the crap out of your kid. I'm sure some people wish they could hit a kid and say that got a demon out of them just so they dont get in trouble. This issue ends with Kyle having a flashback. Artwork was really good. I give this issue a 10 out of 10. Remember if your family is extremely poor and has no food just eat yourself I mean your family will think your possed but hey at least you won't be hungry anymore.

Sites to check out:
www.dirkmanning.com
www.facebook.com/blackboxtv
www.newcomicday.net
www.superknockedup.com
www.comicfrontline.com
www.amberunmasked.com

Subscribe to me on YouTube it's free :). Follow me on Twitter @Deadm15 and like my Facebook page at www.facebook.com/deadm15fans

No comments:

Post a Comment