Darkness Saves Me Banner

Friday, June 12, 2015

Review: Dark White #1

So in this issue we meet a vision seer he is being held captive by Titus qeen of the underworld if I'm remembering correctly. We also meet a mysterious wearwolf. Next we meet Ramses who dresses like a girl... is there a reason why he does. Not saying it's bad just saying it'd be something I'd want to know. Apperently the people don't like hybrids. We see the little girl who sold the papers to Ramses bring her and her mom some food. This issue ends with Titus smiling after the vision she saw. Artwork was pretty good. I give this issue a 10 out of 10. Remember don't cheat on your wife unless you want to start a war.

Sites to check out:
www.dirkmanning.com
www.facebook.com/blackboxtv
www.newcomicday.net
www.superknockedup.com
www.comicfrontline.com
www.amberunmasked.com

Subscribe to me on YouTube it's free :). Follow me on Twitter @Deadm15 and like my Facebook page at www.facebook.com/deadm15fans

No comments:

Post a Comment