Darkness Saves Me Banner

Monday, June 1, 2015

Review: Grimm Fairy Tales Volume 2 ( Issue #10 The Frog King )

So in this issue we meet Lizette who is pretty much one of those girls who think highly of herself. Anyways she throws up cause of a mark that Neville has... not Neville longbottom just to be clear. Sala Mathers finds her and gives her the book and has her read the frog king... isn't there an esier way to get them to learn their lesson? I mean what if they don't even read the book? Then you just look stupid standing there with a book in your hands. So lizette reads the frog king and we meet calliope who also thinks highly of herself. All I'm getting from this issue is stay away from these types of girls which I already do. Anyways calliope loses part of her crown in a well thus meeting a talking frog which I guess is normally for people in that land. Hey dude have you seen that talking frog working the corners? Ya dude she gave me the best night of my night last night. This issue ends with something bad happening to Lizette. Artwork was pretty good. I give this issue a 8 out of 10. Remember people be nice to others or else when you drink some water next you'll turn into a frog. Of course if you want to be a frog then by all means be rude to people all you want.

Sites to check out:
www.dirkmanning.com
www.facebook.com/blackboxtv
www.newcomicday.net
www.superknockedup.com
www.comicfrontline.com
www.amberunmasked.com

Subscribe to me on YouTube it's free :). Follow me on Twitter @Deadm15 and like my Facebook page at www.facebook.com/deadm15fans

No comments:

Post a Comment