Darkness Saves Me Banner

Friday, June 26, 2015

Review: Mad Max Fury Road Furiosa #1

So in this issue we see and old man telling people a story about Immortan and his daughters which he porks a lot... worst father award goes to Immortan. We see some creepy guy staring at some girls hoo ha. We also get to see Immortan getting ready before he bangs all of them.. well I'm scared for life now. He sends some chick named Bag of nails to protect them which she gets yelled at and asked if she enjoyed the night they all got banged. Um I highly doubt she did unless she's into that kind of stuff. We see some chick try to kill her baby. This issue ends with the girls escaping. Artwork was ok. I give this issue a 8 out of 10. I'll admit this book is dark in it's own twisted way.

Sites to check out:
www.dirkmanning.com
www.facebook.com/blackboxtv
www.newcomicday.net
www.superknockedup.com
www.comicfrontline.com
www.amberunmasked.com

Subscribe to me on YouTube it's free :). Follow me on Twitter @Deadm15 and like my Facebook page at www.facebook.com/deadm15fans

No comments:

Post a Comment