Darkness Saves Me Banner

Wednesday, December 12, 2018

Review: Vader Down #1

This issue opens with a conversation between Darth Vader and Doctor Aphra. Ugh. Guess what I find her character boring. Who thought it'd be a good idea to add her to the series. Like I think I'll just skip any page she's now on. Dam that scene where Vader took out the rebel pilots was awesome. That's the type of stuff I like seeing in this series. Wait he didn't sense that the pilot with enough balls to come at him head on was his own son till it was way to late. Does this mean the dark side of the force ain't all it's made up to be? Like I get Vader is cool and all but that proves that he should've never joined the dark side. Dam those are alot if dead pilots. I also found the scene with Han and Leia to be boring. Ok I need a noose. Like one more scene with Doctor Aphra and I'll hang myself. We get to see Vader take out more rebel pilots by using the force and sending debris at them. This issue ends with Vader surrounded. Artwork was ok. As for the story it was half and half for me. Not to bad and not to great so I'll give this issue a 5 out of 10.

Things I learned from this issue. That unless you are Luke Skywalker, trying to take Vader down is pointless and will end in you and alot if other people dying.

Sites to check out:
www.dirkmanning.com
www.amberunmasked.com
www.newcomicday.net
www.superknockedup.com
www.facebook.com/blackboxtv

Subscribe to me on YouTube it's free :). I'll never be stupid and try to take Vader down on my own in any of my videos. Follow me on twitter @Deadm15 and like my facebook page at www.facebook.com/deadm15fans

No comments:

Post a Comment