Darkness Saves Me Banner

Saturday, December 22, 2018

Review: Darth Vader #13

This issue opens up with Vader blowing up some rebles and a tank. See this is the type of things I expect to see in a Darth Vader book cause this is what he would be doing. Not those boring missions where he just talks to people. Jeez Leia Luke could be dead or hurt and you seem to care less. Like I'd never want her as a friend I mean heck with that attitude I'm surprised she didn't kill Han after they got together. Maybe there was some darkness in her. Oh cool Vader just took out a speeder. Oh look a scene with Aphra and her toys. Lets just skip that part shall we. Um no Luke I think you're tripping on that acid you took earlier man. Jeez kid walks into a temple and thinks he can feel dead people there. Haha really he fell for that now that is funny. It sucks that he's the one who took out a Death Star and made his father turn on his master. Oh um that sounded dirty. Anyways artwork was good. As for the story it was good but it still had Doctor Aphra so not that good. I give this issue a 7 out of 10.

Things I learned from this issue. That Leia freaked me out in this issue. I mean jeez I'd be scared to even be near her right now. She might be worse than my ex and trust me she has a fuck ton of loose screws so that's hard to beat.

Sites to check out:
www.dirkmanning.com
www.amberunmasked.com
www.newcomicday.net
www.superknockedup.com
www.facebook.com/blackboxtv

Subscribe to me on YouTube it's free. I promise that if you try and sacrifice my life for me and I don't know if you're alive or dead I'll make sure to find you and make sure you're ok. Follow me on twitter @Deadm15 and like my facebook page at www.facebook.com/deadm15fans

No comments:

Post a Comment