Darkness Saves Me Banner

Tuesday, December 18, 2018

Review: Spider-Man/Deadpool #11

This issue opens up with Deadpool playing poker against Penn. Another filler issue seriously gu- whoa calm down there Penn your getting way to close to the page there bro. I'm scared he's gonna come out of the comic and run a sword through me. Has Deadpool ever broken the fourth wall like this? If so please let me know so I don't buy that issue or two if he's done it more than once. Seriously I almost shit my pants when Penn for that close to the page. I'm just glad he doesn't have real magic of I'd probably have a sword through me right about now. Deadpool he beat you cause as the man just said he's the one writing this issue which somehow gives him power to break the fourth wall more than you can if he writes himself in the issue. Next we see Deadpool pretend to be Teller. Um Penn sir won't they see how fucked up Deadpools hands are? How are you going to explain that to the audience? Hey don't switch scenes on me I want answers. I did not find the scenes with Spider-Man and Teller that interesting. Mind you it wasn't bad it just wasn't something that had me bouncing in my seat when I read the pages. So is Tarot gonna be a new villain that shows up every so often whenever a filler issue happens. Yes I'm saying she's only good for filler issues if they use her again. She doesn't seem that threatening is all I'm saying. Dude Penn shh. I swear you talk more than Deadpool. This issue ends with Penn & Tellers audience very angry. To see what they're angry about go buy this issue and read it it's definitely worth it :). Artwork was good. As for the story... It was pretty funny and good for a filler. Penn job well done man. I give this issue a 10 out of 10.

Things I learned from this issue. That if Penn ever wrote it directed a Deadpool movie and gave himself a part in it he'd probably get way to close to the screen and scare the shot out of everyone. Actually I don't know if everyone had the same experience when he did that. But I know if that happened in a Deadpool movie I'd shit my pants.

Sites to check out:
www.dirkmanning.com
www.amberunmasked.com
www.newcomicday.net
www.superknockedup.com
www.facebook.com/blackboxtv

Subscribe to me on YouTube it's free :). I promise never to get to close to the screen if I choose to break the fourth wall. I wouldn't want to make my viewers shit themselves. Follow me on twitter @Deadm15 and like my facebook page at www.facebook.com/deadm15fans

No comments:

Post a Comment