Darkness Saves Me Banner

Thursday, December 6, 2018

Review: The Unbelievable Gwenpool #17

This issue opens up with us seeing that Gwen works at a theater. Sometimes I feel like working at a theater or comic shop would be pretty interesting but then I'd miss all the friends I work with right now. Man that parmesan hot dog choppers sounds good. I almost drooled on the comic when reading the page. Funny thing is I just ate so why'd that make me hungry? Anyways Gwen lets us or herself know that she can see the word blocks when she thinks and she even sees the title to. I'm still confused how #16 and #17 exist in the first place. I mean if she's not in a comic book anymore then how is she still in a comic? How do I know about all the previous issues and know who she is and like her so much. Ouch this makes my head hurt please make it stop. Haha that lady on the train is probably thinking that Gwen is tripping... Or am I the one tripping since these two issues shouldn't even exist since Gwen is back in the real world now. Oh cool her dad got her a table or something at comic con and here I was thinking he was an ass last issue for getting after her. Gwen your dad has some weird dreams. Hmm. Maybe he's tripping to. Um Gwen maybe you should've thought... I mean talked out loud about what you were going to do once you started thinking alot and what exactly you'd do with the word block once you made it and had it so that you wouldn't end up falling out a window and ending up in a hospital. Dude Teddy why'd you rip those pages out of her notebook? Had some rich dude saw her drawings and liked her work he could pay her tons of monies to draw stuff maybe even got the comic she's in and yet not in. Next we get a few pages of Gwen making me feel like I'm having a bad trip. Yo Gwen please stop. Ahh how'd that panel get there. Holy cow there's three of you. Note to self stop taking stuff that makes you trip out man. No Gwen your brain isn't breaking mine is. I've lost it. I've finally lost it. Artwork was good. As for the story as confusing and brain hurting as it might be I did enjoy it. I was actually looking forward to reading this issue even though it shouldn't exist. But I give this issue a 10 out of 10.

Things I learned from this issue. That if I start seeing my own thoughts in word blocks I'll talk out loud about my plan and what I'll do with the word block once I have it. Though knowing my luck I just went crazy so if I do see my thoughts in a word block it'll probably be in a park with lots of people and then I'll just end up stealing someones balloon and start running around saying hey everyone look at my thoughts in this word block! This means I'm in a comic!

Sites to check out:
www.dirkmanning.com
www.amberunmasked.com
www.newcomicday.net
www.superknockedup.com
www.facebook.com/blackboxtv

Subscribe to me on YouTube it's free :). You'll probably see me trip out in stuff but hey at least you'll get a good laugh in. Follow me on twitter @Deadm15 and like my facebook page at www.facebook.com/deadm15fans

No comments:

Post a Comment