Darkness Saves Me Banner

Friday, December 21, 2018

Review: Plume #10

This issue opens up with some guy named Hunter talking to Vespers aunt or grandma I can't remember. Also hopefully I spelled her name correctly. It's been a long time since I've read this great series. Next we go to Tegan and Vesper who are out in the snow. I'm guessing K.lynn watched frozen before she wrote Tegan lines cause she just told Vesper that they could build snowmen. Now yes I know she didn't directly use the line of do you want to build a snowman but she still mentioned building one so I rest my case. But no Tegan it looks like Vesper doesn't want to build a snowman and neither do I so don't ever mention that again. Really Dom you've been using Corrick to help you rob people. I'm pretty sure that's not what the necklace is used for. Dom dies later right K.lynn? Or at least something worse than death am I right? Dam Corrick just let Dom know who the boss was. I'd say why is she wanted but then I remembered that her grandma or aunt is looking for her. This issue ends with Dom and Corrick getting in a fight and losing something that probably shouldn't fall into the wrong hands. Artwork was great. As for the story it was dope and I want to read more but sadly I have to wait till I review this again. I mean I could read it but I'm forcing myself now to read it right now. But yes you guys should definitely read this series. Next time I'll have to find the link for the site you can buy it on so that if you guys want and have money can but all the volumes of the omnibus. Anyways I give this issue a 10 out of 10.

Things I learned from this issue. That even if it snows and some red head like Tegan asked me if I wanted to build a snowman with her or told me that since there was snow we could go build snowmen I'd still get angry and tell her no no matter how hot age is. No just no ok. I don't want to build a snowman so don't ask me.

Sites to check out:
www.dirkmanning.com
www.amberunmasked.com
www.newcomicday.net
www.superknockedup.com
www.facebook.com/blackboxtv

Subscribe to me on YouTube it's free :). I promise never to ask you to build a snowman or let you know that because it snowed you can go build snowmen. Follow me on twitter @Deadm15 and like my facebook page at www.facebook.com/deadm15fans

No comments:

Post a Comment