Darkness Saves Me Banner

Sunday, December 23, 2018

Review: Geek-Girl #1

This issue opens up with Geek-Girl flying around looking for crime while talking on the phone with her friend Summer. Wait I thought it was illegal to talk on your phone whi- oh right she isn't driving so guess it's fine. Well Neon Girl just got fried. Wait so the lightning chick just zaps Neon Girl and doesn't try to make sure she's dead or even go after Geek-Girl. What kind of lame ass villain is she? Next Geek-Girl tells Neon Girl how she became a superhero. So you're saying if I go get drunk and play strip poker and win I'll end up become a superhero? Be right back guys I'm gonna go to a bar, get drunk and see if I become a superhero afterwards. Knowing my luck I'll just end up with a really bad hangover but it'll be worth it. Who names their restaurant or fast food joint Munchers? Like was the owner higher than a kite when he came up with the name? Anyways Geek-Girl tries to show her other friends that she's a superhero when she wears glasses. Um that didn't go so well. I mean she basically flipped their table so anyone in their right mind would be scared shitless after watching her do that. Nah Geek-Girl I don't need to save me from the guy pointing a gun in my face. I'd rather him shoot me instead of you getting angry and flipping a table onto me or punching me in the face and making my skull cave in. Who is this Pit Bull guy and what kind of powers does he have? This issue ends with Geek-Girl doing something really stupid. Artwork was good. As for the story it was interesting. Definitely not like regular superhero comicbooks so I'll definitely keep reading. I give this issue a 10 out of 10. No review tomorrow or on Christmas. Not sure if I'll post after those two days or just wait till the new year hits but if I post before the new year then I guess you guys will be lucky :).

Things I learned from this issue. That good things can happen if you go to a bar and get drunk. So basically I need to start drinking at alot of bars during my free time.

Sites to check out:
www.dirkmanning.com
www.amberunmasked.com
www.newcomicday.net
www.superknockedup.com
www.facebook.com/blackboxtv

Subscribe to me on YouTube it's free :). I promise not to flip tables on people and scare them shitless when I become a superhero after a night of drinking. Follow me on twitter @Deadm15 and like my facebook page at www.facebook.com/deadm15fans

No comments:

Post a Comment