Darkness Saves Me Banner

Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Review: Ultimate Comics ( X-Men: United We Stand #17 )

So this issue starts of with Kitty Pryde fighting Nick Fury ya I'm guessing she made fun of him for having that eye patch so he decided to show her who was boss. Then we get to see some kid trying trying to reassemble his toy robot.. actually it's a setinal and he's trying to figure out how it works, what he finds out is shocking. We also find out that they have teams trying to get mutants from camps to fight with them. The ending was pretty good left on a little cliff hanger. As for the artwork I thought it was pretty good so for this issue I'll give it a 8 out of 10.

Sites to check out:
www.Dirkmanning.com
www.Facebook.com/blackboxtv
www.newcomicday.net
www.superknockedup.com
www.comicfrontline.com
www.Amberunmasked.com

Subscribe to me on YouTube it's free :). Follow me on Twitter @Deadm15 and like my Facebook page at www.Facebook.com/deadm15fans

No comments:

Post a Comment