Darkness Saves Me Banner

Thursday, May 1, 2014

Review: Grimm Fairy Tales Volume 1 ( Issue #2 Cinderella )

So in this issue we get to see some girl named Cindy trying to become a sorority girl I think. Anyways she gets turned down and while crying and running she spots a class being read a fairy tale by Salem Athers. I'm sure I just butchered that name. So she reads the grimm fairy tale about Cinderella. Which was actually pretty good. The ending was gruesome. The artwork was really good as always and the story was just epic and amazing so I give this issue a 10 out of 10.

Sites to check out:
www.Dirkmanning.com
www.Facebook.com/blackboxtv
www.newcomicday.net
www.zenescope.com
www.superknockedup.com
www.comicfrontline.com
www.Amberunmasked.com

Subscribe to me on YouTube it's free :). Follow me on Twitter @Deadm15 and like my Facebook page at www.Facebook.com/deadm15fans

No comments:

Post a Comment