Darkness Saves Me Banner

Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Review: True Blood #1 ( The French Quarter )

So this issue was actually pretty good. I don't know if it's good just cause I haven't seen the tv show that much or if it's just all out good. My brother said it was boring but I found it pretty interesting. It didn't bore me like one certain book I read. It actually kept me interested and I'll definitely get the second one sometime in the future. The artwork was really good too. Not the best though but it was ok. In this issue we get to see that Skokie and her body guard vampires are hunting down some crazy vampire who kills other vampires if I'm remembering correctly. The ending was very surprising. I give this issue a 9 out of 10.

Sites to check out:
www.Dirkmanning.com
www.Facebook.com/blackboxtv
www.newcomicday.net
www.superknockedup.com
www.comicfrontline.com
www.Amberunmasked.com

Subscribe to me on YouTube it's free :). Follow me on Twitter @Deadm15 and like my Facebook page at www.Facebook.com/deadm15fans

No comments:

Post a Comment