Darkness Saves Me Banner

Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Review: supernatural season 9 episode 20 ( Bloodlines )

So this episode was pretty good it also was an episode for a spin off series that I don't remember the name of. In this episode we get to see a monster kill a ton of monsters in a bar and kill some guys girlfriend. We also learn that there are crime families in Chicago. We also see that Dean still gets off on killing monsters. Like what's up with that is it now a big turn on for him.. actually I'm not even gonna go into that. In the end of this episode we get to see that the main character of the spin off series gets a call from someone. At least I think he's the main character maybe one of them I just don't remember his name. But for the surprising ending I'll give this episode a 10 out of 10.

Sites to check out:
www.Dirkmanning.com
www.Facebook.com/blackboxtv
www.newcomicday.net
www.superknockedup.com
www.comicfrontline.com
www.Amberunmasked.com

Subscribe to me on YouTube it's free :). Follow me on Twitter @Deadm15 and like my Facebook page at www.Facebook.com/deadm15fans

No comments:

Post a Comment