Darkness Saves Me Banner

Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Review: supernatural season 9 episode 22 ( Stairway To Heaven )

So in this episode Cass sends bombers to try and kill Metatron. Dean lies to Sam in this episode.. wait when does he not lie to Sam? Sam and Cass find the stairway to heaven... I mean the fake heaven which was supposed to be a trap for Cass. Dean also gets to meet an old lover of his, Tesa the reaper who basically stabs herself when Dean pulls out the first blade. Stupid Dean should have listened to Sam and not bring it with him. The ending was surprising, it did the opposite of what I thought would happen. I give this episode a 9 out of 10.

Sites to check out:
www.Dirkmanning.com
www.Facebook.com/blackboxtv
www.newcomicday.net
www.superknockedup.com
www.comicfrontline.com
www.Amberunmasked.com

Subscribe to me on YouTube it's free :). Follow me on Twitter @Deadm15 and like my Facebook page at www.Facebook.com/deadm15fans

No comments:

Post a Comment