Darkness Saves Me Banner

Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Review: my music season 2 episode 5

So in this episode intern 2 trys 2 convince scene to go back 2 school. Idol gets sick after partying 2 hard at a rave. Hip hop can't decide if he wants to be himself or not be himself and have indies respect. Techno and Dubstep tell idol how Dj elephant said he'd do an interview for the websites blog. The episode ends with hip hop deciding he'll be his true self and quits. I give the episode a 10 out of 10. Like my music on Facebook and follow them on Twitter also check out there site at www.mymusicshow.tv

Sites to check out:
www.Facebook.com/blackboxtv
www.superknockedup.com
www.newcomicday.net

Subscribe to me on YouTube, follow me on Twitter @Deadm15 and like my Facebook page at www.Facebook.com/deadm15fans

No comments:

Post a Comment