Darkness Saves Me Banner

Sunday, September 1, 2013

Bullshit blog update #92

So me and my friend are finally getting our show started, we have our first videos recorded and will get them mixed together and up soon. I think our first episodes might not be to good, but they will get better once we get used to talking to a camera and adding in punchlines without someone there. But please go subscribe to our YouTube channel at www.YouTube.com/B&Acomedy also I've watched a new YouTube series and I have to say it's really good. They do amazing work on it, the show is called super knocked up so go check there videos out on YouTube and go 2 their website which is www.superknockedup.com

Subscribe to me on YouTube, follow me on Twitter @Deadm15 and like my Facebook page at www.Facebook.com/deadm15fans

No comments:

Post a Comment