Darkness Saves Me Banner

Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Bullshit blog update #99

So today has been a really good day got pizza and some kind of desert with a picture of pala Dean on it. Idk if that's how u spell her name, anyways it was good...even though I kept making jokes about her...and still am I guess. Anyways I'm really excited cause I have a screening or something at smiths and I'm hoping to get the job. But I'm extremely excited to interview a pretty girl named Clara Rose. She's gonna be the 2nd person I interview. So I'm hoping to get it planned tomorrow and maybe up Friday, or planned tomorrow and up tomorrow, or even if it got planned tonight and up tonight that'd be ok :). I have to say I'm really nervous to ask her 1 question, and no it's not if she'll date me, and won't be put in the interview. It's basically a question not for the interview but a question that is important to me. So we will see what happens tomorrow! :).

Sites to check out:
www.Facebook.com/blackboxtv
www.superknockedup.com
www.newcomicday.net

Subscribe to me on YouTube, follow me on Twitter @Deadm15 and like my Facebook page at www.Facebook.com/deadm15fans

No comments:

Post a Comment