Darkness Saves Me Banner

Sunday, September 8, 2013

Bullshit blog update #93

So today has been long and tiring. I watched my nieces and aunts kids, and got sunburnt cause we were outside a lot. In other news I got the part of my video filmed for B&A Comedy, didn't mess up. I've also been listening to my friend Eric Ratcliffe podcast, have to say it's really good, gives me something to listen to at night when I have nothing else 2 do, so I'm gonna try to listen to the rest that I haven't listened to which will definitely take awhile. Once I find out a link to his show I will link u guys 2 it, but for now just go to iTunes and look up ( why I love comics ).

Sites to check out:
www.Facebook.com/blackboxtv
www.newcomicday.net
www.superknockedup.com

Subscribe to me on YouTube, follow me on Twitter @Deadm15 and like my Facebook page at www.Facebook.com/deadm15fans

No comments:

Post a Comment