Darkness Saves Me Banner

Thursday, September 26, 2013

Bullshit blog update #100

Well looks like I'm on number 100 on the Bullshit blog update segment which is kinda like my announcement segment. Anyways I'm nervous for tomorrow cause I get a screening which Idk what that means. But I hope I get the job. Haven't got the interview set up with Clara yet but I'm gonna try to get it set up and get it written and up soon. Today has been great cause I got to talk to my best friend through text and snapchat which made me really happy cause I love talking to her and seeing pictures of her :). And yes I have a snapchat, I'll put the picture up on this post so that if u want to add me u can.

Sites to check out:
www.Facebook.com/blackboxtv
www.newcomicday.net
www.superknockedup.com

Subscribe to me on YouTube, follow me on Twitter @Deadm15 and like my Facebook page at www.Facebook.com/deadm15fans

No comments:

Post a Comment