Darkness Saves Me Banner

Thursday, November 7, 2019

Review: Spider-Girls #1

I'm curious is Kid Vulture The Vultures kid or did this kid one day decided he wanted to grow up to become a criminal? Either way he got his ass kicked.








Guess it's a good thing Annie's parents were with her or else she would've become a pancake. Note to self visions look cool but probably come with a price so I don't want to have any.








Now I'm curious are all these kids Vultures kids or just big fans of his? Like who one day wakes up and is like I want to become a supervillain? 









Well hopefully Annie's parents don't die on the battlefield. Wouldn't surprise me if they did though. The artwork was great. As was the story. I was upset when they cancelled The Amazing Spider-Man Renew Your Vows. But this issue was great to read. I give this issue a 10 out of 10.







Things you the reader should learn from reading this review. I like Mary Jane and Peter Parker as a couple in this universe but not the 616 universe. I do have a reason but it's a long one.







Favorite page. When they all fought Vultures fans.







Sites to check out:





Subscribe to me on YouTube it's free :). Follow me on Twitter @Deadm15 and like my Facebook page at www.facebook.com/deadm15fans

No comments:

Post a Comment