Darkness Saves Me Banner

Monday, November 4, 2019

Review: Spider-Man/Deadpool #28

Did Spider-Man ever find out that Bobbie Morse was secretly working for Hydra? Or was she being double agent? Great now I confused myself. Just so everyone knows I'd rather him date Bobbie Morse instead of Mary Jane.








We get a whole story of how Spider-Man ran into Deadpool and how he got away.








We get a whole story of how Deadpool ran into Spider-Man and how he got away..... sorry what were we talking about again?








Well with that ending it looks like our heroes are screwed. I have to say this issue was good and confusing at the same time. I don't know who's story was the whole truth or if half of Deadpools was true and half of Spider-Mans was true. Either way they confused me and made my head hurt. I also enjoyed the artwork so I'll give this issue a 10 out of 10.






Things I learned from this issue. Is that I'd let Hellcow in my house for a day. He or she could eat all the mice in my house and then leave. Sorry can't remember what gender Hellcow is.







Favorite page/Panel. When Spider-Man was happy to be saved by Deadpool. That had me laughing for a good while.







Sites to check out: 






Subscribe to me on YouTube it's free :). Follow me on Twitter @Deadm15 and like my Facebook page at www.facebook.com/deadm15fans








No comments:

Post a Comment