Darkness Saves Me Banner

Wednesday, November 6, 2019

Review: Argo 5 #3

Well with an opening like that I guess you could say it's raining men. Ah he fought a Demon. Guess that explains why he looks like he's been through hell.








So are these orbs like the infinity stones or are they way worse? Also if one has all five does one use a gauntlet or something else?







Oh cool we get to see them go to a bunch of different universes. Love how each universe had a different art style. And yes you will have to get this book for yourself in order to see all the different universes and art styles.







Dam I liked that ending. This issue was great I loved the direction it went it. Normally issues or series were they team up are boring but nope not this issue. All the art styles were great. Yes I liked some more than others but none made my eyes hurt or looked like shit. This is definitely one of my favorite issues. I give this issue a 10 out of 10.








Things I learned from this issue. The best way to defeat a giant person is to have them step in shit.






Favorite page. Goes to that last one. I want to see a team series with these three. I mean I'd also like a Kasira solo series.







Sites to check out:




Subscribe to me on YouTube it's free :). Follow me on Twitter @Deadm15 and like my Facebook page at www.facebook.com/deadm15fans






No comments:

Post a Comment