Darkness Saves Me Banner

Tuesday, November 5, 2019

Review: Outer Darkness #10

Hmm this opening page confuses me. Anyone else confused by it or just me.








Well shit she pissed him off real good. Now I kinda want to see Rigg vs Rowland from Outcast. Both these guys have a temper. Double notes. Don't fuck with Rowland or Rigg or they. Will. Fuck. You. UP!.








Oh shit that cat just started a fire. Oh that's why it started the fire. Wait wtf? I guess that makes sense. I won't bother trying to make this all make sense to you guys so you'll just have to buy the issue and read it. Trust me it'll all make sense in the end.







Well he's fucked. I hope he dies in the next issue. Sadly I feel like he'll be saved. Anyways the artwork was great. As for the story very confusing for the first half and then at the end it all fit together like a puzzle. Have to say that this issue might he one of my favorites out of the series. I give this issue a 10 out of 10.






Things I learned from this issue. I don't like The Crone but I have to say this scene made me feel bad for her.







Favorite page. When that guy got a fork to the hand. Sadly it didn't actually happen but hey I liked watching it happen. I swear I'm not a violent person.






Just so you guys know my favorite comic book writer Dirk Manning launched a new kickstarter.  I suggest you go back it to get some awesome stuff.









Sites to check out:




Subscribe to me on YouTube. I promise not to beat the shit out of you as you watch one of my videos. Follow me on Twitter @Deadm15 and like my Facebook page at www.facebook.com/deadm15fans

No comments:

Post a Comment