Darkness Saves Me Banner

Saturday, November 2, 2019

Review: Brilliant Trash #4

See kids in the future  people will be tripping on Nanotech instead of acid and bath salts. I'm so glad I don't have other peoples memories in my head. It's fine with all my memories and monsters.








Jeez had I been there and that kid did that I probably would've jumped out of my skin. I feel like those kids could star in a horror movie.








Well that got violent fast. Well guess I was wrong about Jim killing her. Kennedy Avis got really lucky. 







That's a sad ending. No I'm not crying. It's just really hot in my room so I'm sweating out of my eyes. The artwork was amazing as was the story. I give this issue a 10 out of 10.







Things I learned from this issue. Armstrong should've just ran with Kennedy instead of standing there being cocky.






Favorite page. The second one where Jim fought back and those peoples heads exploded.







Sites to check out:





Subscribe to me on YouTube it's free :). Follow me on Twitter @Deadm15 and like my Facebook page at www.facebook.com/deadm15fans













No comments:

Post a Comment