Darkness Saves Me Banner

Sunday, November 3, 2019

Review: Batman/Superman #1

Well Superman is fucked. So is this from a future issue or some pipe dream The Batman Who Laughs has? Either way I want to watch him kill Superman. As you can tell I'm not a big fan of Superman.







I feel like Jim Gordon is leading them into a trap. Remember people he's one of the infected. 







You know Superman Batman has a point. Him and The Batman Who Laughs are the same. Only difference is one is dark. Sadly Superman doesn't think about that stuff cause he's a pansy. 








He got fucked twice in one issue huh. Superman must be getting old or something. I want to watch The Shazam Who Laughs kick his ass. Hopefully it last long. The artwork was great as was the story. I can't wait to read the next issues. As for this issue I give it a 10 out of 10.







Things I learned from this issue. Or more so am thinking. Anyways if they have to kill off Jim Gordon will he stay dead forever or will they just milk his death for more money?








Favorite page. Goes to the one where they find The Batman Who Laughs Batcave. Seriously they need to make a horror movie off this guy. I'd love to see that version of the Batcave in a movie. 






Sites to check out:





Subscribe to me on YouTube it's free :). Follow me on Twitter @Deadm15 and like my Facebook page at www.facebook.com/deadm15fans

No comments:

Post a Comment