Darkness Saves Me Banner

Tuesday, March 3, 2020

Review: Batman/Superman #2

So what is the Commissioners plan? Is he gonna stay evil forever after this series? These are questions that are bouncing around in my head right now.




Dude Superman the kid is evil it's ok to deck him. God he's such a loser. I knew he'd stop and let Shazam get the upper hand.





See Superman Batman's alright with punching the evil brat a few times which means you need to get on board with the plan dude.






Well I wasn't expecting that ending but dam. The artwork was amazing in this issue as was the story. Most of the story was just action but hey it was good action. I give this issue a 10 out of 10.





Things I learned from this issue. That I want one of those batarangs. They look dope.




Favorite page had to be when Batman stabbed Shazam.





Sites to check out:




Subscribe to me on YouTube it's free :). Follow me on Twitter @Deadm15 I promise I won't report you for stalking me :). And like my Facebook page at www.facebook.com/deadm15fans


No comments:

Post a Comment