Darkness Saves Me Banner

Sunday, March 29, 2020

Review: Gwenpool Strikes Back #4

So is Christopher Hastings saying all Gwen needs to do is say her moms name is Martha and then her and Hulk will team up? I don't think that's how it works. But hey if it worked for Superman it might also work for her.






Seeing where all these different Gwens appear at makes me want to read those series till that point just so I can see her appearance.







Haha I love how she beat Hulk. Best moment in comics so far. No I'm not gonna tell you how she beat Hulk. Go buy each issue or the trade paperback so you can see for yourself. The artwork was amazing as was the story even though most of it was her talking to herself and then beating Hulk. I give this issue a 10 out of 10.







Favorite page. Or one of my favorite pages I should say. Is the one where they all freak out on her for shooting Bruce Banner in the face. I still love her just like people still loved Hawkeye after he shot Bruce Banner in the face.








Things I learned from this issue. That whoever wrote this issue is either a fan of DC comics, a hater or just wants Gwenpool to do a crossover with someone from DC comics.







Sites to check out:






Subscribe to me on YouTube it's free :). Don't worry none of my videos will be of me stealing Thors rotting arm. Follow me on Twitter @Deadm15 and like my Facebook page at www.facebook.com/deadm15fans


No comments:

Post a Comment