Darkness Saves Me Banner

Wednesday, April 8, 2020

Review: Batman/Superman #3

I do think Batman is right in thinking this plan won't work Superman. Lets face the facts your to much of a panzy to do anything or see the danger when it's right in front of you. See told you. Freaking idiot gave himself away.






Dam Jim looks scary as hell. Dude could have his own horror movie. Once a cop now an unstoppable killer. Also dam seems like the guy has some anger that he hasn't gotten out of his system. 





Well dam that was an interesting ending to this issue. Definitely excited for the next one but sadly I don't have the next issue. Is there a trade out for this series? If so let me know. The artwork was great as was the story. I like how it didn't go as I expected it to. I give this issue a  10 out of 10.






Favorite page has to go to the one where Batman stabs Superman in the neck.






Things I learned from this issue. That I still don't like that bunny suit. seriously it makes me think he's gonna break peoples doors down only to give them an easter basket. If villains actually fear Batman when he wears the bunny suit then they are dumb.






Also this page made me laugh. In my head I was like no Batman your supposed to be crying and holding him to your chest like that cover of Superman where he died. If you say that thought didn't cross your mind then your lying.






Sites to check out:




Subscribe to me on YouTube it's free :). Follow me on Twitter @Deadm15 and like my Facebook page at www.facebook.com/deadm15fans


No comments:

Post a Comment