Darkness Saves Me Banner

Sunday, November 15, 2020

Review: Throne Of Lies

Honestly I have no clue how to even start this review. But here goes. I just finished this amazing book which was written by Sara Secora. I also have to say that the ending to this book was amazing. It makes me want to hurry and read the second one so I can find out what happens and see how certain things will play out. I already have a million theories running through my head right now, I'm sure all of them are wrong though. But that's how good this book is in my opinion. It gets me thinking and feeling things. Honestly all good books should. I definitely think you should go out and buy this book and then read it. There were some moments in this book I related to which made it even better to read. Honestly I can say this book didn't bore me, I always wanted to read the next chapter. 







So what do I feel like the reader can expect from this book. Well I think they'll get an adventure, maybe some heartache, tearful moments and even some joyful ones with a sprinkle of mystery on top to finish things off.



I give this book a solid 10 out of 10. 



You can buy Throne Of Lies on Amazon at




You can also find out more about Sara at 

No comments:

Post a Comment