Darkness Saves Me Banner

Friday, December 17, 2021

Review: The Last Final Girl

So last night I finished this book and I love it. I'm one of the people who wants to see it get made into a movie cause it's that good.

I like that Stephen Graham Jones actually makes the characters feel real. Makes you want to be in their world. From a safe distance though cause otherwise you'll end up dead.

I highly suggest reading this book if you're into slashers. Cause if you're anything like me it'll hook you in the first few pages and continue to keep you hooked when you meet the final girl who is definitely one of my favorites now.

Also the kills are pretty great. So go buy this book off Amazon or wherever you buy books and give it a read. Who knows one day you might be a final girl and this book just might be the guide to saving your life. But more likely it'll be a great book that you want to read again and again. 

I give this book a 10 out of 10.

No comments:

Post a Comment