Darkness Saves Me Banner

Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Review: Iron Man #25 ( Rings Of The Mandarin Part Three )

So this issue starts off with rich boy being pissed at the elves... funny thing the elves didn't attack all they did was boast and egg Tony Stark to get even more pissed... WHAT THE FUCK! Is that all the writer can come up with? Quite stalling with the stupidest stuff in the rule book and get a move on. I didn't pick up the issue to read half of it about how the elves just don't attack and gang on him at once. So anyways rich boy beats the crap out of all of them... see told you guys you shouldn't have done that. As for Tony Starks maid well she seems to be on that time of the month. I mean come on most super heroes don't get the chance to get all the anger out so let Tony get his out on the stupid elves. This issue ends with Tony getting into more trouble *face palm* I think I'm gonna count how many times he does that. As for artwork it was good. I'll give this issue a 7 out of 10.

Sites to check out:
www.comicfrontline.com
www.Facebook.com/blackboxtv
www.Dirkmanning.com
www.superknockedup.com
www.newcomicday.net
www.Amberunmasked.com

Subscribe to me on YouTube it's free :). Follow me on Twitter @Deadm15 and like my Facebook page at www.Facebook.com/deadm15fans

No comments:

Post a Comment