Darkness Saves Me Banner

Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Review: Batman Eternal #2

So in this issue James Gordon goes to jail... dude isn't that sorta funny in a way cause he's a cop and he's in jail... just me who finds that a little funny? Ok. Anyways we get to see how the people of Gotham take it when they find out what happened to commissioner Gordon. We also get to see how his daughter takes it, robin just beats up robots... dude does it make you that mad that he's in jail? As for Batman well he is still trying to solve the case and what he finds out is very shocking. Artwork was good. I'll give this issue a 10 out of 10.

Sites to check out:
www.comicrontline.com
www.Facebook.com/blackboxtv
www.Dirkmanning.com
www.superknockedup.com
www.newcomicday.net
www.Amberunmasked.com

Subscribe to me on YouTube it's free :). Follow me on Twitter @Deadm15 and like my Facebook page at www.Facebook.com/deadm15fans

No comments:

Post a Comment