Darkness Saves Me Banner

Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Review: blackboxtv presents season 4 episode 15 the babysitter

So in this episode we meet a very hot babysitter. We also meet the kid she watches who just sits and watches the same video over and over... billy do you want to go to bed?... no you're just gonna be a zombie and watch the creepy video.. cool guess I can leave. Anyways we find out that the babysitter had sex with her boyfriend when she watched zombie child and he walked in on it. Crap! Um me and my boyfriend were just wrestling little man go back to bed. Anyways since karma is a bitch it gets back at the babysitter in a very cool yet creepy way. The acting was great in this episode it'll definitely keep me away from watching kid shows with my nieces and nephew so 10 out of 10.

Sites to check out:
www.newcomicday.net
www.Facebook.com/blackboxtv
www.Dirkmanning.com
www.superknockedup.com
www.comicfrontline.com
www.Amberunmasked.com

Subscribe to me on YouTube it's free :). Follow me on Twitter @Deadm15 and like my Facebook page at www.Facebook.com/deadm15fans

No comments:

Post a Comment