Darkness Saves Me Banner

Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Review: Batman Eternal #1

So in this issue we meet professor pyg... hold on p.y.g guys you know pig has a I not a y right?... you do you just spelt it that way to annoy some people?... ok whatever. So anyways professor bacon sprays people with some weird gas... that makes sense pigs are gassy. Anyways professor bacon sprays kids and Gordon with his gas *face palm* so Batman gets a chance to hit professor bacon... hold on Batman if he's into pigs why not make some bacon and eat it in front of him? I'm sure he'd squeal in pain like a pig. Anyways Batman didn't take my advice thus not watching over commissioner Gordon and letting him do something very stupid if you want to know what he did go read the issue for yourself. Artwork was pretty good. I give this issue a 10 out of 10.

Sites to check out:
www.comicfrontline.com
www.Facebook.com/blackboxtv
www.Dirkmanning.com
www.superknockedup.com
www.newcomicday.net
www.Amberunmasked.com

Subscribe to me on YouTube it's free :). Follow me on Twitter @Deadm15 and like my Facebook page at www.Facebook.com/deadm15fans

No comments:

Post a Comment