Darkness Saves Me Banner

Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Review: Harley Quinn #3

So in this issue Harley gets the job for the nursing home... good now she won't be able to turn people into villains. She also deals with being alone on Valentine's day.. if I was there she wouldn't be alone. Anyways she decides to eat some magical berries... no I swear this is not gonna turn into Jack and the bean stock. But the berries she at make everyone litterly everyone fall in love with her.. even without the berries I love her. So anyways some crazy stuff goes down. Want to know what happens go read this issue for yourself. Artwork as always was amazing. I give this issue a 10 out of 10.

Sites to check out:
www.comicfrontline.com
www.Facebook.com/blackboxtv
www.Dirkmanning.com
www.superknockedup.com
www.newcomicday.net
www.Amberunmasked.com

Subscribe to me on YouTube it's free :). Follow me on Twitter @Deadm15 and like my Facebook page at www.Facebook.com/deadm15fans

No comments:

Post a Comment