Darkness Saves Me Banner

Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Review: Harley Quinn #2

So this issue had some great artwork. The story was pretty good. It had dogs in it and dogs are my favorite animal so that's a win. The issue starts off with Harley Quinn dry humping a statue of the joker... wait do they really have places that make sculptures of famous killers? If so why? We also get to see a lot of peta members mad at the pound.. no joke they all had like fifty pets or so... lonely much? So some crap goes down at the end. To know what I'm talking about go pick up this issue for yourself. I give this issue a 10 out of 10.

Sites to check out:
www.comicfrontline.com
www.Facebook.com/blackboxtv
www.Dirkmanning.com
www.superknockedup.com
www.newcomicday.net
www.Amberunmasked.com

Subscribe to me on YouTube it's free :). Follow me on Twitter @Deadm15 and like my Facebook page at www.Facebook.com/deadm15fans

No comments:

Post a Comment