Darkness Saves Me Banner

Monday, August 11, 2014

Deadm15 comics #33

I hate ken dolls. Want to know why? Well I'll tell you anyways. I hate ken dolls cause they literally have nothing down there... so how the heck does that work in making kids or having your own fun time? You'd pretty much be sol like oh sorry babe can't do anything fun in bed I don't have anything down there... that's why I'd flip if I was a ken doll. So never give your kids a ken or Barbie doll cause then they'll think everyone has nothing down there.

Sites to check out:
www.newcomicday.net
www.Facebook.com/blackboxtv
www.Dirkmanning.com
www.superknockedup.com
www.comicfrontline.com
www.Amberunmasked.com

Subscribe to me on YouTube it's free :). Follow me on Twitter @Deadm15 and like my Facebook page at www.Facebook.com/deadm15fans

No comments:

Post a Comment