Darkness Saves Me Banner

Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Review: supernatural season 9 episode 17 ( Mother's Little Helper )

So in this episode demons get souls.. hold on how is that even possible? But anyways Sam figures it out pretty fast which I guess makes sense since he lost his before. Dean on the other hand goes to a bar with Crowley... again why? In the end Dean saves Crowley from a hunter. This episode was pretty good even though I'm giving it crap. I liked the whole soul part cause I find that interesting. And I think Misha Collins also known as Cas in supernatural directed this episode so probs to him. I give this episode a 10 out of 10.

Sites to check out:
www.Dirkmanning.com
www.Facebook.com/blackboxtv
www.newcomicday.net
www.Amberunmasked.com
www.comicfrontline.com
www.superknockedup.com

Subscribe to me on YouTube it's free :). Follow me on Twitter @Deadm15 and like my Facebook page at www.Facebook.com/deadm15fans

No comments:

Post a Comment